Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Website Up and Running!

Hello everyone. Please sustain from firing blunt objects in my direction as I know I have not posted since June. Reason being is that I have been working on a website to be able to sell my protographs as prints. The URL is www.maxmatteraphotography.com.

This is a project that I have wanted to start for a long time and now finally, it seems as though it has become a reality. The prints that will be offered for sale at this new URL are ones I consider to be my best work, the highest quality of my collection. Right now, I only have six (6) photos up for sale, but more will definitely be on the way. Check the site for frequent updates and new additions.

Please! Don't write this blog off! Keep following. Keep coming back. I will still be making posts on here similar to those that I have written before. Both sites will be updated very often (yes, I really do mean it this time). Links from my new URL to this blog will be up shortly. I am very excited about all of this and hope you enjoy.

--Max

No comments:

Post a Comment